- We undertake periodic backups of data on our shared hosting servers, but the final responsibility for all backups of the data on your hosting packages rests with you. We strongly recommend that you take periodic backups and store them at your end so that you have multiple options in case of necessity for a restore.
- You may request us for a back up of the last 7 days (from the date of request) and in most cases we will be able to provision this from our disaster recovery backups. However, this is not a part of our core hosting services and is merely a last resort. We will try our best to help you out but backups provisioning and restoration is an extremely time and resource intensive process and hence we can only promise a best effort service in this regard.
- From the list of backups available and their date of generation you must select the date of the back up very carefully as we will only be able to undertake this task once a week. Also, there may be a possibility of missing files due to the time elapsed between date of backup and request for restoration, in such a case we will not be able to re generate the back up.
- Please note that restoration of backups provisioned by us will be chargeable at USD 15 per site and/or cPanel Account. If a back up is provided by you then we will restore it for free.
- We strongly recommended that you make use of Code Guard for reliable and cheap offsite back ups. Order here
- On VPS, Dedicated servers, Managed Servers and stand alone email solutions, we do not maintain any back ups that can be restored on a per server or package basis. For managed servers, you can buy additional SAN storage or another server and request us for back up configuration and we will be able to set this up for you.
Was this answer helpful?
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions 1. Your Acceptance BY USING OR VISITING...